October 28, 2015
Contrary to what most people think, self-confidence is not something that only the gifted and blessed could have. With the help of personal mastery, individuals could now start building their confidence.
When developing confidence through personal knowledge, we would have to develop some characteristics. We would develop self-awareness, which is about our readiness to look at our past, accept it and the same goes for the present. Last, we develop self-discipline.
Self-improvement can be a never-ending process. Personal mastery can help use with growth and eventually with success. We just need to continue with our dreams and be patient.
Aside from self-acceptance what else can you do to achieve self-confidence through personal mastery?
It is important to believe in yourself to attain personal knowledge and confidence. Self-acceptance should occur when developing confidence. And confidence should occur when you begin achieving your goals.
Personal mastery is about self-development and self-improvement. Personal knowledge is about loving you.
– Self-discipline. You need to gather enough knowledge and start learning and practising the skills that you would like to develop and improve.
– Personal Awareness and understanding emotions and thoughts – forgetting about a bad habit or behaviour would make us more aware of thoughts and feelings. By becoming conscious of our emotions and behaviour, then we will be able to overcome and correct our behaviour. Once you have decided to change habits and behaviour, there are different strategies and methods that you can do gain mastery over them.
– Have a clear vision of what you want to happen in your life. To be able to move forward in your life, then it is important to have clarity. Seeing what you want to have a clearer image would encourage you to work for it.
– The choice is yours. You can choose what you want to experience. Doing something important for you and something you love, would give you enough confidence to continue with what you have started.
– Commitment and trusting. To be able to attain personal mastery for development and growth, you need to trust yourself that you can undergo the process and commit yourself in the process.